Sunday, September 24, 2006

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y

Another victory for the beloved Colts! Beat Jacksonville today, though at times we were sloppy. Hey, a win is a win. And we are undefeated. Go Blue!

Last night's dinner was excellent, might I add. We had Firestone Reisling, warm bread and tapanade, I had Brick Oven Roasted Garlic Prawns with fresh roasted vegetables and rice, and the Husband had Prime Rib. For dessert we shared the best creme brulee I have ever tasted. It was scrumptious.

Rodney Carrington was absolutely hilarious. I laughed so long and so hard that my cheek muscles were hurting (on my face, not my a**). He sang several comedic songs and put on a great show. He sure is a redneck, though. Funny one at that. If you have a chance to go see him, I'd do so.

Tomorrow begins another work week. Unless you are fortunate enough to stay at home and do nothing. Exactly, no one qualifies for that!
and if you are reading, Hi Dad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?? You had prawns and you didn't invite me over? The very idea!!

Candi said...

I am so jealous... We can get prawns here, nice ones, but never oven fried to tasty perfection... Soon. Very Soon.