Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Oh, Bill-Bill...


Bill Clinton - despite his carnal ways, he was a good president. This is only my opinion. Me, the non-political gal of the family. I mean, sure, in high school when I registered to vote I declared I was a Republican, but what did that mean, really? I had no idea. So, registered a Republican, I vote whichever way the candidates strike me.
Billy Boy is in the news hot and heavy for getting fiesty with an interviewer. I heard the sound byte this morning on the radio station I listen to on my way to work. I must say, I found it amusing and entertaining. Bill was gettin' sassy on him. He said something to the effect of, "You sittin' over there with that little smirk on your face..." I lost it. A former President of the United States talking like a ticked off chic. Hilary must be proud.

In other news...Husband got a new job. This one is a big deal, working for Hildenbrand in their largest industry. Now don't laugh, since the Halloween season is approaching and all...the industry is the casket business. The kids said, "Maybe he can get us a casket so we can sit it on the front porch and decorate for Halloween - it'll scare EVERYONE! That'd be awesome!" I told them I thought it would really be too early in the career to ask for something like that. Kids. Never a dull moment.
Boo!

4 comments:

Candi said...

Billy Boy - I saw a spot on (I think) Leno where they combined that sound bite with a little girl interviewing him and he makes her cry. It was quite funny.

Ohhh, can we get a casket deal?!?!

Anonymous said...

Sure!

Anonymous said...

Clinton was sandbagged. The same people who are questioning him about Bin Laden now are the ones who didn't want him to expend great energy to find him several years ago. Yeah...he was a womanizer (find me a President who isn't), but he's Rhodes Scholar! I'll stop here.

Anonymous said...

Gotta watch that drive to get to work for the Hillenbrands...seems like you always end up trapped behind a tractor. Ahh, the great Midwest!