Saturday, September 23, 2006

Night out on the town

Good morning well wishers!
Tonight the Husband and I are going out on the town. Here is what we are doing:
1. I am attending a baby shower of the friend who stood by me during Husband's and my wedding. While I do so, Husband is going to Restoration Hardware to pick out paint for our upstairs bathroom. He states he may also stop by the Volvo dealer and take that Badass S-40 for a spin.

2. He will pick me up from the shower and we will go to my favorite restaurant, Palaminos. There we will drink some fine wine and dine on the most scrumptious meal ever. I love that place! (to be this seriously excited about food should tell you something about me)

3. We will venture over to the Murat Theater and take in a most hilarious show featuring Rodney Carrington. He is a regular on the famous Bob & Tom show in Indianapolis, not to mention he had a funny sitcom called Rodney. If you haven't heard his work, here is a link to the funniest bit he does, in my opinion. WARNING! It is not for the virgin ears. Must be 18 to listen.

4. Who knows what the rest of the night will bring. Perhaps dancing somewhere in Indy? I hope so - I love to see a white man dance -- hahahahahha.

Jealous passersby - meander through the Carrington website or Bob & Tom. You'll be guiltily entertained.
See ya!

No comments: