Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hurt

No parent wants to see thier child hurt. That thought is compounded when that injury takes them out of a sport, or two. In my child's case, she will be out of soccer AND track. Don't know what's going on for sure yet, but awaiting a phone call from Southern Indiana Orthopedics for an appointment, hopefully toward the beginning of next week. I'm scared, anxious, and more. When something goes wrong with someone's knee, it usually isn't good news. I'm hoping physical therapy might cure what ails her. I'm almost sure they'll want to do an MRI. Nervous about that, too. I'm just a bundle of nerves, here. For now, out for a week or so until we see the orthopedic doc. Keep your fingers crossed. I want "not so bad" news. It makes me truly uncomfortable knowing my kid is hurt. I don't like it one bit.

No comments: