Monday, February 13, 2012

Do Something Different

I want to do something different. I want to take a risk. I want to be bold. I thought Saturday I'd do that by getting more blonde in my hair. Nope. That didn't do the trick. I don't think it really looks that much different. I even got an inch cut off all over. That's big for me. I haven't had an inch cut off my hair in forever. Like I said, nope, didn't do it for me.
So, what to do?
What I really want to do is just get away for a little while. I want to run to Mexico or out to L.A. But, I just can't do it. I even have a place to stay in L.A. Still, I'm held back by something. (Sure, money is a factor, but that put aside, I'd still be hung up here.)
I need to be planning a graduation party.
I need to be arranging braces for my middle daughter.
I need to be working on my exercise routine.
I need to be watching what I eat.
I need to be cleaning the house.
I need to be doing five million other things.
Yet, something is missing.
Perhaps I need to focus on my bucket list. Perhaps I need to jump out of a plane. Skydiving is on my list, after all. Maybe what it all boils down to is I need a vacation. That might be the answer to my issue. But how does one get away when she has three responsibilities called daughters to take care of? I don't know, either. I'll have to keep working on that one.

No comments: