Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mom and Dad

We went to see my mom and dad last night in Westport. We laughed a lot and had a good time. I miss seeing them, actually. My schedule is such that it doesn't allow me much time to do anything out of our routine. So, it was a good change of pace. I'm looking forward to spending some time with them during the holidays. On a downer note, I did not get to see my Princess when she was home. The snow did not allow us time together and I am so upset by that. I miss her like crazy. She is like one of my own, so not getting to see her hurt. I guess that's just a sign that I need to make a trip out to see her in L.A.!
The girls and I had a blast last night watching the show Sing Off on TV last night while we screamed of joy when it started snowing heavily. That show is just plain awesome. I like watching the show then laughing when the girls replicate what the groups are singing. They can belt out the tunes, my girls. Pretty soon they'll be beginning to leave my house to start lives of their own. I treasure some of these times now, because they won't last forever.
Since we have another snow day today, I wonder what I will bake just for the heck of it. . .

No comments: