Monday, June 25, 2012

Loaded weekend

My weekend was jam-packed with activities. Friday night Mak and I went to the Dave Matthews Band concert in Indy. Man, it was amazing! We had a great time. We went early and stopped in Greenwood at the mall and a couple of other places. Then we went out to eat and headed toward the concert. We didn't make it home until after 2am. I was pooped!
Saturday we had a soccer tournament (at home, thankfully), so we were out in the sun for hours. After that, we had a reception to go to. On Sunday, I did laundry, laundry, and more laundry. I also did the dishes, both upstairs and downstairs (that was a treat - NOT), and cooked the following: butter bars (M. Graue's recipe), roasted potatoe casserole, hotdogs, hamburgers, grilled corn, and boiled corn on the cob. Last evening I also rented a movie for the family to watch. By the time my head hit the pillow at 11pm, I was out!

No comments: