Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Catch the Fever - Running

I ran today for the first time in a long time. It felt great and sucked, all at the same time. It sucked because I have lost all of my stamina. It felt great to be able to do it again. I'm going again tomorrow. Cam has some training schedule for soccer, so I'll take her to the track and run, too. Then, I plan on having her throw shotput for a while. After that, we will head to the soccer field for her to work on goalie stuff. That ought to take up most of the day, actually. So, once again, I have the fever to run. Even after having this heel spur, or whatever it may be. It is definitely protruding more today after running. I don't care, though. I plan on running anyway. It's almost a sickness. Those of you who run will understand.

No comments: