Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hello, Dolly!

My girls and I just got back from watching a final dress rehearsal of our local high school's musical, Hello Dolly. Let me tell you, the lead was phenomenal! She has some real, innate talent. If she wanted, she could pursue a career in the field.
I hope the locals will go see it on Friday and Saturday. My friend is directing the pit orchestra for the production. She does a grand job, too.
Only one problem with the show: it gives me the fever, the bug, to be on stage myself again. (It's on that darn bucket list of mine...)
Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Hit 40 said...

I love seeing what the kids do at my high school. They always put on a great show! If anyone sees this, do go take in stuff that is posted at your local high school. It is usually very good and cheap.