Friday, December 19, 2008

Winter Carnival

Wish me luck. Today at the middle school is our "Winter Carnival". That's code for all-hell-breakin'-loose. And I, I am working concessions with money and snacks involved. One of those I know something about; the other was not my major. You figure that one out!
I have an invitation to go to South Florida for spring break. Gosh, does it sound really appealing. Gosh, how I don't want to make that drive. I'll ponder it.

Christmas is just around the corner. For the first time in years I will not have to split up my time with my girls. I'll be with them the entire holiday, just like it's supposed to be. No rushing anywhere or to anything. It'll be wonderful.

Well, I'm off to face the troops at school. They'll be all jacked up on Mountain Dew and candy. Beasts!!!! (gotta love 'em)

No comments: