Friday, June 01, 2007

Fundamental Friday



Many things to talk about, not in the right frame of mind to do so. . .


The doc's office called me and told me my hysterctomy will take place on June 18. This is three days before my middle daughter's birthday. We'll have to figure out something there; she wants to have a sleepover. Good news is, I get the surgery that is less invasive. (Only one hospital night's stay. )


My girls went to their dad's house last night and will stay until Monday morning. I'll pick them up and head to the dentist for MY appointment. I am scared shitless. Part of one of my molars has broken off and is in need of repair. What kind of repair, I'm not sure. But, I hate the dentist, so anything will frighten me. Can thirteen year olds drive home in emergency situations if need be? Great.


My stepson is departing on a cruise to the Bahamas with his bio mother tomorrow. He is getting picked up any second now. We had to buy him a calling card to take so he could call home; his mom said she won't let him use her cell phone due to roaming charges!? Whatever. He has scoped the weather - it looks like terrible storms out there the whole time he'll be gone. Go figure.


I feel like shit, am treating others like shit, and want to get rid of the labor pains, er, cramps as they say. I mean, I could give birth any second now. Honestly. It needs to stop or I am going to hurt someone. Dogs, lookout!


I need to get in the shower, too. Perhaps an automatic car wash would work best. Maybe I'll drive to one and get squeaky clean.


"No, sir, attendant, no tire shine for me today - it'll leave a residue in my hair. Thanks anyway!"


3 comments:

Paige said...

There's a lot of stuff going on here, so I'll concentrate on the hysterectomy. Yikes. But yay for less-invasive! Take care.

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

I didn't know you were going to need surgery. I hope it is uneventful. Ditto the dentist. Hopefully, after everything is shored up you'll feel better able to face the world. I say go get yourself some ice cream.

Brenda said...

Bummer on the surgery, but if it helps you to feel better, than ya!

Dentists.... yuck. I have a tooth superglued in because I can't make myself go in for the root canal they want to do, so the cap is glued on for now.

Phone card. My children's step mom didn't like them calling home either, so I gave them calling cards also, and they were only in Wyoming. My cell phone bill from our cruise to the Panama Canal wasn't all that bad and I called the kids every other day. Hope he has a good time, inspite of the weather.

I'm with Annie. Get the ice cream.