Thursday, July 19, 2012

When I Travel, I Can't Help But Think

When I travel (which isn't very often like it used to be), I can't help but think about what it would be like to move. I think to myself about the infinite number of places I COULD move; since I teach, I could virtually move anywhere where there is a school, right? Well, that's anywhere!
There are some major cities who beg for teachers. Sure, they may not have ideal teaching conditions, but neither does the location I am in now. Yes, I could have it waaayyyy worse where I am now, but perhaps some other location might work for me, too. So where would I go? I could list several places off the top of my head. Those of you who know me could probably guess my top three. Of course, it is wishful thinking. Of course, I may not ever get the chance to go. Of course, that doesn't stop me from dreaming.

No comments: