Monday, July 02, 2012

It's Not the End of the World?

Orthopedic appointment today for Cam. Surgery it is. Not really great news, but it's not the end of the world, I guess. I just want her pain to stop and for her to be better for soccer season. Let's cross our fingers that when the surgery scheduler calls me tomorrow, we can do it within the week or early next week so that she's healed by our vacation. Cross your fingers!!
In other news...yesterday the girls and I were caught in a hail storm in the Geo without the top. It was definintely something to tell the grandkids about later on! We survived; Mak got hit in the chest by a quarter-sized piece of hail which left a huge welt, but we finally made it home okay. It was quite the experience. We looked like drenched rats by the time we walked in the door. I can go another lifetime without that happening again!

No comments: