Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Oh my head

Oh boy, is my head swimming. I've been going non-stop for the past two days now. I'm up to my eyeballs in graduation stuff. Today, for about three hours, my daughter and I made a photo book on Shutterfly. After a while, she discovered that she was putting quotations from songs in the nineties for most of her pages. So, she went with that theme; she made all of the pages either song titles or lyrics. It is kinda cute. Toward the end, we were both anxiety ridden, though. It was tedious to move pics, pick out the ones you want to put where, pick fonts for the copy, etc. It was much like what I do on a daily basis for my yearbook class. Believe me, I have enough of that to last me a while. I enjoyed hearing Mak laugh and look up 90's song lyrics, though. She would sing them most of the time, smiling and laughing all the while. It was funny. My baby is all grown up. Sigh.

No comments: