Monday, July 11, 2011

The Sun'll Come Out, Tomorrow

Tomorrow marks a milestone: my oldest daughter will be getting her senior pictures taken. Wow! I can remember her in kindergarten. Her teacher said she had the best fashion sense in shoes she had ever seen in a little girl. Now, she has feet so big we can barely find her a pair of shoes, not to mention a fashionable pair. Now, she is nowhere near a girly-girl type of female; she is more into jeans and a t-shirt or her Taco Bell uniform. My, my, my how times have changed. She is taking three dresses and a couple of skirts. These were all purchased in the last year. Maybe she's coming back around! I am saying my prayers that the heat isn't as bad tomorrow as it was today. And that the rain/thunderstorms hold off until we are finished. Can't wait to post previews of her pics. I know they'll be fabulous. We are both excited that she gets to be Little Blue Owl Photography's senior rep. Keisha Keen will do a great job, I'm sure. Until tomorrow...

No comments: