Sunday, July 10, 2011

Don't Want to Hear It

Most people don't want to hear whiners. It's just that simple. But we all do it. Or want to, anyway. People have problems. There is no one without problems. Sometimes, you just have to let it out. The only downfall is that there are times when problems add up to a mountain. Little problem upon little problem can end up making one feel overwhelmed. One way to counter this issue is to talk with someone about it. It doesn't really solve anything, but it can help. Allow me to make a short list of nuances...
*Why do some people insist on never maturing? I know forty year old men who play video games as if it were their JOBS!! Really? Really? Can't they find anything more productive to pass the time? Or how about interacting with REAL people who aren't logged on to some network as names that are made for teenagers and not middle-aged men? Makes me insane.
*Do some people think it is a mom's job to cook, clean, and be accommodating to everyone? I think not.
*Kids are smart a**es to their parents. It's society's way of thanking parents. I'd rather not have the "thanks".
*Money doesn't grow on trees. Tell all of your friends.
*Every once and a while, a mom needs a pedicure. That's just the way it is.
*There are people in this world (see Nina) that strongly dislike going to Wal-Mart. I can't get out of that place for under fifty bucks. EVER!! Even if I just need "a couple of things".
*Bitter? Who, me?

No comments: