Thursday, April 21, 2011

Priorities

It is so difficult sometimes to keep one's mouth shut in regards to other people's priorities. Why should it matter to me, really? Oh, but it does.
It pains me to sit back and watch other people sail through life with their priorities messed up. What should come first in people's lives? I know what should come first in mine. Sometimes I lose sight of that, but I try to focus the best I can. Why can't other people get it? Why do others often prioritize according to selfish wants? Why is it then so painful for bystanders? I don't have all the answers. But I know someone who does. Do you? I often have to go to Him for "consultation". Answers aren't readily given often times, but all in good time they will come. I have to believe that is true. This weekend has very special meaning for some people. I hope you are one of them.

No comments: