Monday, April 11, 2011

Adele

I went out on a limb and bought a CD. I hardly ever do this! I can't remember the last CD I purchased. But, I kept hearing great things about it. And I had heard one of Adele's songs many times over while getting ready in the mornings and kind of liked it for some quirky reason. So, I bought the Adele 21 CD at Target on Saturday. I just popped it in to my CD player in my car this morning on the way to school. At first, I ran through the first minute or so of each song. I thought to myself, "Oh, I wonder if I'm really going to like this or not." Then, after listening to it in detail, I do like it. There are many songs with piano parts, which I love. So, it was a good purchase. I think I'm really going to like it a lot. If you haven't heard Adele's songs, head on over to her website or itunes and check it out.

No comments: