Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break

This week is our spring break at school. I am so looking forward to some sleeping in, reading, and taking the week slowly. I need some time off.
Thinking that there are only nine more weeks left of school is wonderful. I am looking forward to the summer. This summer I won't be taking any writing class, so my summer months will be relatively free. Yippee! Cammi will be playing basketball on a travel team, and Sydney will have some dance practices, but my calendar is clear. Thank goodness for that!
Sydney did make the middle school dance team. I'm so proud of her. She is excited about being on the team. I can't wait to see her perform. Track season is abound for Cam as well as the musical. She is Mrs. Potts in Beauty and the Beast. She even has a solo this year!
My mom is doing wonderfully. She has nine months clean and sober now. Fantastic! She is making her first sober trek to Bristol to the NASCAR race with my dad and uncle. She was a bit nervous to be around all the drinking (since alcohol is a drug), but she was excited, too.
We have March Madness in full swing here at the homestead. Games have been good. Until next time...

No comments: