Saturday, January 27, 2007

For those of you who HAVEN'T written me off

I know. I haven't posted since Jan. 14!!!
Take this scenario: I went to work two days this week with a bundle of calendars paperclipped together. These calendars are those of three children of mine (out of four) who are running in twelve different directions. I had to combine all of the calendars into one, one that fits into my purse so that I halfway know where I am supposed to be, with whom, and when. It isn't that easy. We have basketball practices, games, tourneys, play practice, Spell Bowl practice, haircuts, dental appointments, orthodontist appointments, vet appointments to take the baby puppy to, writer's group for me, and more.
So, I haven't even been able to read the blogs I normally read on a daily basis. Hell, even a weekly basis at this point. There was ONE night this week when I was home before seven. ONE. Then I had so much laundry to do that I had kids screaming they had no clean underwear. Seriously.
So, until I hire a maid, my posts will be sporadic at best. Thanks for hanging with me.
Until another day...

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Although my life is totally opposite of yours right now, I do know what you're going through. When all 5 were involved in sports and school, I would often meet myself coming from the other direction. And when you're working! SHEEESH.... I did graveyard just so I could run the kids.

Good Luck! It eventually changes.

Candi said...

OHhhh a maid! Want to go halfs with me??

Paige said...

Ugh. I dread that feeling of which you speak. Hang in there...

Anonymous said...

Still here whenever you have time.