Friday, December 23, 2011

Got it.

I got my Christmas presents wrapped today. I've only got two more to finish. I know what I need, I just have to pick them up. Then, I will be completely finished. I got an early Christmas gift yesterday in the mail: two statements from the hospital where I was there twice with the stomach flu. Let's just say that the statements they sent to my insurance totaled well over 5,000.00. Yeah. That's what I thought, too. How great it feels to know you get punched in the gut when you're down. I mean, really, how much can a few bags of fluid and iv medications cost? I was only taking up space for a total of about 7 hours between two visits. Anyway, the statements really made me have an extra special Christmas. Who has that shoulder I need to cry on? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

No comments: