Thursday, September 02, 2010

the Biggest Loser

At work we are having a healthy lifestyle challenge. Staff can enter one of two categories, or both. They are percentage of weight loss and exercise minutes logged. I am entering the exercise minutes lost, since I know I won't be able to lose much more weight. I'm at a size now where I really can't lose any more. I'm peaked. Last week I weighed 140! I'd love to dip down in those 130's, but I'm not really looking for that to happen. So, instead, I'm going to count my exercise minutes and hope to win the prize! I'm thinking this week and next might hurt me a little because of the things going on like getting ready for the wedding. This weekend I have to help Krea finish things up since she'll be gone most of the weekend to Michigan for her mother in law's funeral. Then next week and next weekend are spoken for all around. Rehearsal Friday night and the wedding Saturday. Whew! I'm busy, busy, busy. When will I find time to log some exercise minutes?? Gotta do it, though. Got to.

No comments: