Saturday, February 13, 2010

Last chance Saloon

So today is my middle daughter's last middle school girls basketball tournament. This will essentially conlude her season. We've been through it all - chipped teeth included. Now, today, it is the last chance to shine. I want her to have a good game, both defensively and offensively. I'm not striving for her to be top scorer or anything like that; I just want her to have a good solid game(s). She could be so much better - the best forward out there - if she'd just work at it a little harder. She needs to be working on her game in the off season if she wants to make it in high school. She focuses on other things, though. Of course, just like anything else, mother doesn't know best when it comes to teenagers. They don't want to take all of our advice!
I have a horrible sore throat. Hope it doesn't lead to my bi-annual laryngitis/bronchitis. I've been lucky so far this year on that!

No comments: