36 things I've learned:
1. Sometimes it's okay to have a piece of cake.
2. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Don't skip it.
3. As Mrs. Lane says, "They're ALL God's children."
4. Never let good friends go.
5. Recipes from The Food Network usually turn out delicious. Try one!
6. It feels good to lose weight if you need to.
7. Writing is cathartic.
8. With God, all things are possible.
9. Patience often feels difficult to come by.
10. When in doubt, pray.
11. Don't ever look back.
12. Mistakes are made so that we can learn from them, not for punishment.
13. There is happiness in the simplicities of life.
14. A hug is worth millions!
15. Live for today - not for yesterday and not for tomorrow.
16. Don't sweat the small stuff.
17. Reading is a journey.
18. Students' immaturity goes a long way.
19. It's too bad parenting doesn't come with a manual.
20. I love Target!
21. I do not like Wal-Mart.
22. Reese Cups are slices of heaven.
23. Walking and jogging are great stress relievers and are a necessary part of life.
24. Nikes are the best running shoes for me.
25. It's good to sweat sometimes.
26. Friends are a necessity for sanity.
27. The word "courage" is a loaded word.
28. Networking with other writers is awesome, and the relationships formed can last a lifetime.
29. I still want to publish a book.
30. Music is a big part of my life. It can move me.
31. I love my mom being clean and sober!
32. Never give up!
33. Our children will always be our children, even as adults.
34. The beach is calling me!
35. Smiling takes less muscle than frowning.
36. Life is good.