Monday, January 16, 2012

Dreams

I'd probably hate to know what my dreams are telling me. They've been wild lately. Too much on my mind, maybe? Probably so.

The next month is going to be busy. We have indoor soccer starting all the way in Southport; three baby showers; a wedding and reception of my best friend; multiple dance performances and competitions; and more. Will I be able to keep it all straight? My mind is reeeling.

The superbowl is right around the corner. The teams headed there really don't interest me. I'm rooting for the NY Giants, I guess, given the caliber of who is out there to root for. Not a lot of options! So, if Peyton isn't available, then I guess I'll keep it in the family and cheer on his brother, Eli. With the superbowl being so close (in Indy), I want so badly to go up there and be a part of the celebrations. Not actually on the day of the superbowl, but the pre-cursory activities. I want to zipline down the street; that'd be fun. Probably won't happen, since my calendar is full, but it's fun to imagine what it'd be like.

Thinking of ziplining, that leads me to thinking about my bucket list. I've checked off one thing, at least, in the last couple of months. I really need to get crackin' on that. It's not getting any shorter! And I'm not getting any younger! And when things are happening with your own kids, you kind of put yourself on the back burner. So, my bucket list really needs to be re-visited so that I can see if there is anything I can bust out on it. Tulips at the Biltmore is on there. Maybe I need to take a Spring Break road trip.

No comments: