Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bake it and they will come...

I'm feeling that I'm in a baking mood. I want to try new recipes today. Maybe it's the fall break fever. Pumpkin recipes sound grand. Right now, in the oven, are some pumpkin pie muffins. They smell scrumptious. It fills the house with aromas of freshly toasted nuts and brown sugar. I hope they turn out well. I have started a grocery list to make Nick Hill's White Chili also. It's a great crockpot recipe that I love. It has a spicy kick to it that is unmatched. I'll make that later today. I also have in my arsenal a pumpkin crunch recipe that I will be attempting probably later on tonight. Hungry? Come on over and celebrate the month of October with me! It is filled with my birthday, fall break, and beautiful leaves covering the ground. The crisp air fills my lungs and makes me feel alive. I love October!
Speaking of October happenings, I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. Yesterday was National Day of Writing. In honor, send your significant other a love letter or two. Do something nice like that. Or write down your innermost thoughts in a journal or on a blog. You'll feel better after you do! Trust me. Been there, done that.
Take care and happy fall!

No comments: