Sunday, January 29, 2012

My favorites

My favorite _________________ is...

holiday: Thanksgiving

color: (I have so many)...favorite color to wear: black or gray; favorite color to see: pink or green or orange

actor: Matt Damon (just because he's cute)

actress: Julia Roberts

book: (no way I could decide, but...) The Great Gatsby
movie: The Help

room in my house: my bedroom because I get to read and relax in there, or maybe I should say the bathroom because that's the only place I get peace and time to myself - haha.

TV show: "Private Practice"

store: Tiffany & Co. (for jewelry, naturally)

ice cream: anything with caramel such as Caramel Praline, Caramel and Fudge swirl, etc.

dessert: creme brulee

food: pizza, but I love shrimp, too

song: Currently it is Rhianna's, "We Found Love", but I usually like sappy songs

vacation spot: the beach or NYC

musical/Broadway play: The Color Purple
doctor: Dr. Drew Pinsky

car: 1966 Ford Mustang Convertible like the one on Princess Diaries
hobby: reading or sunbathing by a body of water

saying: "Everything happens for a reason."

Bible Verse: Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God."

Christmas song: "What Child is This?"

flower: tulips

birthday: My 30th

childhood memory: My grandpa used to hold me and dance to Anne Murray songs in his living room while I wrapped my arms around his neck and lied my head on his shoulder.


These are just a few of my favorites. I felt I needed to list them to call attention to some positives in my life. It's good to remind ourselves of those every once in a while.

No comments: