Wednesday, May 11, 2011

lessons learned

Over the past few years I've learned so many things about myself. Some of them are good, some are eye-opening. I've joined a new church, made a new address for myself, taught at a middle school for three years, and watched my girls grow up so quickly. Many of the things I've learned about myself aren't really for public discussion; they are really way too personal. However, I can tell you that I've done much praying, some soul-searching, and talked with many trustworthy people. Where I have arrived is much better than where I started. That much I CAN tell you. Now, I mean this on a personal level -- emotionally, spiritually, etc. I have grown immensely. That is a good thing. I needed to. I've matured over these past few years. I've forgiven, been forgiven, and have made amends with some people that were overdue. I'm glad I've made some strides in my life. For that, I'm thankful.

No comments: